Handbooks, Resources, & Forms
For your convenience, the following forms, handbooks, and resources are available to download in PDF format. You will need Adobe to open these forms. Download Adobe Reader for free here.
- Parent Handbook - Updated Fall 2019
- Snack Handbook
- Programmatic Guidelines for Working with Children
- CCSC's Best Practices
- Parent Emergency Guide - Updated Fall 2019
- Integrated Pest Management Plan - Updated Summer 2020
- Article from Edsource.org: What to Look for in a Preschool Program - October 2013, features information about CCSC and comments from Stanford University education professor and early childhood education expert Deborah Stipek
- Co-op Add/Drop Form - Use this form to start cooping or stop your regular coop. Please check in with our administrative office or contact us at 650.462.8870 to arrange for adding a coop time. Arrangements for adding or dropping should be made 2 weeks in advance.
- Co-op Buy Out - Use this form if you cannot coop and have not made arrangements to swap your coop with another family.
- Schedule Change - If you wish to change your child's schedule, you must submit this form. Schedule changes are at the discretion of the Enrollment Coordinator, and it may not be possible to honor all requests.
- Extra Hours - For part-time children, you can request extra hours of care from your classroom teaching team with the extra hours form. (Availability is limited, and additional hours must be preapproved by a teacher in your child's classroom.) Extra hours are billed at a rate of $20.00 per hour.
- Exit Notice - A minimum one month exit notice is required for all except for children exiting to kindergarten. Children exiting CCSC to kindergarten are required a 60-day exit notice. A family exiting the Center between the first and the 15th of the month will be billed through the 15th of the following month. A family exiting between the 16th and the end of the month will be billed for the entire month. An exit notice must be submitted by the 15th of the month if family is leaving between the first and the 15th of the following month. An exit notice must be submitted before the end of the month if a family is planning to exit the center between the 16th and the 30th of the following month. After the space deposit is applied to the final month in the Center, any credit/refund will be mailed to the family (or available for pick up at the Business Office) 10 days after the child’s exit date.
- Tuition Express Application - Use this form to have your tuition payments processed electronically. Please note that CCSC’s preferred method of payment is through electronic funds transfer. CCSC does not accept credit card payments for tuition.
- Brick Order Form - Use this form to support CCSC and make your mark at our new center.