CCSC Appreciates Your Support
CCSC is a unique and special place for our children to explore, learn, and flourish. It offers a dynamic curriculum, many wonderful outdoor spaces that foster exploration and discovery, and a supportive setting where parents can work alongside our exceptionally qualified and dedicated teaching teams.
Donate by Check
Please make your check payable to CCSC. Mail to: 140 Comstock Circle, Stanford CA 94305
Donate in Monthly Installments
Contribute to CCSC a little each month with your tuition payments. Complete and return this donation form to setup your monthly gift.
Click the donate button to make a gift online via PayPal.
Donate While Shopping
Amazon Smile & Associates is a simple and automatic way for you to support CCSC every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop using this link, you'll find the same low prices, selection, and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to CCSC.
Click on the Amazon Smile image below, and choose Children's Center of the Stanford Community as your charitable organization.
Like many schools, CCSC operates on a very modest budget. Tuition dollars, which we know are a substantial investment, cover only the center’s basic operating expenses. CCSC has needs crucial to its ongoing success that we are unable to fulfill within our modest budget. These needs include:
- Teacher professional development; such as tuition assistance for early childhood education classes, fees for conferences, registration for educational opportunities and training. Professional development opportunities inspire our teachers, facilitate teacher dedication, and promotes the teacher retention that CCSC prides itself on.
- Special classroom materials, equipment and activities for projects and unique learning opportunities
- Capital improvements and maintenance of the center’s facilities and outside play spaces
Please make a tax-deductible contribution today to support teacher professional development and enhance CCSC’s offerings. Your donation is an important investment in our school, and we greatly appreciate your support.
Examples of what your tax-deductible contribution supports:
- $40 = one RAFT Membership (Resource Area for Teachers) for workshops and materials
- $70 = one NAEYC teacher membership
- $125 = one set of magnablocks for a classroom
- $250 = a new tricycle for the older children or a stroller for our infants
- $400 = a visit to CCSC from the petting zoo or a speaker at the teacher in-service event
- $800 = the tuition for one teacher to attend the Bing Institute; promoting reflective teaching practices
- $1,000 = the conference fee and travel expenses for one teacher to attend an out-of-area conference
Other Ways to Give
- Employer Matching - Make your gift to CCSC even more powerful. Many employers offer matching-gift program as a benefit to employees and their philanthropic interests. Please consider taking advantage of your employer's program, and enclose the form with your gift.
- Donation of Space Deposit - When families exit our program, the often “forgotten” space deposit, paid at the time of enrollment, can be donated to the center. You may donate your full or partial space deposit by checking the appropriate box on your Exit Notice.
- Donation of Materials - Check in with your classroom teachers or our Executive Director to determine what might benefit our program! From books, classroom materials to yard equipment—we might need it! CCSC is happy to issue a receipt for your tax-deductible gift.
- CCSC Personalized Brick - Purchase a brick to support and leave your mark (literally!) at CCSC. These purchased bricks will be displayed at our new site's entrance. Please use this form to order your brick today!
- Amazon Smile - AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support CCSC every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to CCSC.
- eScrip Group ID - 137612242 - Everyday purchases add up by simply doing the things you already do. Leverage the future of fundraising for your organization with eScrip, the longest running and most successful “electronic scrip” program in the USA.
Thank You for Your Gift
Gifts to CCSC are tax deductible as allowable by law. The Children’s Center of the Stanford Community is a 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID # 94-1704824). Thank you for your donation!
Questions? Contact Executive Director Susan Hoganes.